Friday, October 30, 2009

bad break up

So I thought I have heard all the bad breaks up that are out there. I find it amazing what people do in order to get out of a relationship.... why not just tell the person upfront...hello.. well I guess we live in a world where people are not that bright. so I thought I would share what my friend told me the other night about his break up... he has Been seeing this girl for two years they were very serious... like giving each other keys serious. but never mind that. they are older about 30-35years old. she has two teens and he has no kids. she said she was divorced from her husband so they went forward with their relationship. he took her on trips bought her things. HE EVEN TOOK HER TO MEET THE MOM!!!! That is so huge for a guy... the last couple of months she has been kinda shifty and he has been asking her what's wrong do you do not want us to be together and she would say " no I love you"" blah blah blah. he texted her yesterday morning saying " I love you have a great day at work" she texted back and SAID " you cant text me no more I'm working it out w/ my husband" WHAT??? I WOULD Have SOCKED HER IN THE BACK OF THE KNEE CAPS LITERALLY! but not me so... he just took a shower and tried to calm down. he wrote her back and said I want 5 minutes of closure she said no. he said well I need my key back so he went to her house the HUSBAND was there( can't believe it) and the husband was like I don't know what's going on but we have been together for a while now... he just looked at her and walked away...

OI just can't believe someone would do that.. someone who has kids and is older... bu far the worst break up the story I've heard...
two years of love and all he gets is "don't text me no more, I'm working it out w. my husband"
SAD....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com