Thursday, October 15, 2009

getting involved

In class today we watched a movie about children abuse. And it had me thinking how self absorbed we become. Even the most humbling people get lost in their own lives one point in time. I know as even as giving and involved I am. Sometimes I forget to give my blessing to god sometimes. I believe that I am truly blessed, for what I have and what god has allowed me to accomplish. I am the only one out of my family to graduate high school let alone go off to college. I am the only one in my family w/ a house and real job, and not be on any drugs.
Just like many other people my family is super dysfunctional but I know god has placed me in the right place at the right time. And I want everyone to be thankful for what you have because it could be worst. It could of been you who was living under that bridge. Everyday is a blessing and a chance to help make the world better
After seeing that document. Knowing that every 1 out 25 children is being abused. So many kids go to bed hungry. I realized I need to get more involved even if its just praying. There are millions of people in the US that are homeless on drugs, and being abused we need to take action and get involved. All it takes is one person to change the world. I'm in. Are you????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com