Sunday, October 11, 2009

why????

I was watching the TV the other day and I realized that everyone is getting married really quickly. Is this a new phenomena or did i not get the memo. Either way I think that people are making a mockery of what marriage is suppose to be... a marriage doesnt at a wedding it starts when the wedding is over, and that seems to be when divorce happens all at the same time... I just dont understand why people marry for all the wrong reasons. people now adays look at marriage like dating. if it doesnt work then we can divorce.... it shouldnt be like that... marriage is based on trust. three strains one for you your spouse and God and that should never break... but somehow it does. why????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com