Saturday, October 17, 2009

corny pick up lines

Today while I was at the store, this guy came up to me while i was standing in the check out line, and he said the corniest line to me. so I felt like it my duty to put up all of the corniest lines I ever heard.

1.)If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

um, no don't.!!!

2.)Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk past you again?

walk by again.... matter of fact don't walk by me again

3.)Do you have a band-Aid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you.

lol this is cute... I might talk to you after this

4.). Do you have a map? Cuz Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes

too corny


5.)If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

lol. thats creative... but no

6.)Are you a surgeon? Cause you’ve just took my heart away

too much

7.)When God made you, he was showing off

NO COMMENT

8.)Can I borrow a quarter? I promised my mom I would call her when I met the girl of my dreams

this is a classic!!!!!

9.)There's a party in my pants, and you're the only one invited.

EEWWW, gross!!!!

10.)How bout we get a lil peace and quiet around here. You give me a piece, and I'll be quiet.

again that's nasty!!!!

11.)Are you religious? Because I am the answer to all your prayers!

What's with people and using god to pick up people

12.)Your dad must be a drug dealer cuz you're dope!

I personally would not like to be compared to drugs

13.)If I had a rose for every time I thought of you I'd walk through a garden forever.

Super corny, I would laugh and walk away...

14.) your a tall glass of water, and I'm thirsty

REALLY...UM, NO!!!

15.)You’re so beautiful; your birthday should be a national holiday

That's cute!

16.)Your name must be Lucky Charms because you’re magically delicious

Are we 12 again????

17.)Don’t let me be the one that got away!

Please Go away

18.)I’m a math teacher. One plus two equals me and you.

This sounds kind of perverted.

19.)I’m a raindrop, and I’m fallin’ for you!

Rain messes up hair, so that's why i brought a umbrella

20.)I couldn't pay attention in school (work) today because I couldn't stop thinking about you

that's called failing grades...

2 comments:

  1. hahah..i luv ur blog!!..really funny..
    juz like ds line-- "aren't You gettin tired?--u kip runnin in my mind"..hahah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, i loooovveee this post.
    haha. cant stop laughing:)

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com