Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friends

I have been doing some serious thinking lately. All of my friends say that guys and women can't be friends. I beg to differ. So I went down the list of all of my guy friends and it made me really wonder... Can we really be friends or do we all have a motive on why we are friends we the opposite sex? Some people believe that it is harder to be friends with an attractive person it is almost impossible for that to happen. They say it is easier to befriend someone who is not so cute. But does that mean it makes it easier for the not so cute person as well? Or do they have strong feelings as well and they are hoping for the chance that the other person will see it? I think that it is possible for men and women to be friends but we have to question up front why we are friends at first. I know that has always been a problem for me. I think every guy wants to be my friend but in reality they are trying to get closer to make their move.., Again before all opposite sex friendships began we need to make sure we know the motive first.
Who knew friendships were so hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com