Sunday, July 11, 2010

funny facts about women

I was at the gym and I was about to workout and I walked passed this sign that said spandex is a privilege not a choice. I thought that was funny, so I decided to to write about all of the funny facts that I do or I have heard about.

1.If we don't spend the night, don't give up on calling us back. We were probably just wearing Spanx.( Lol, this is funny because we all try to look good and wear spanx and we are ashamed of it.)
2.When we are truly angry, we go silent. That is your opportunity to apologize, or run. Neither will save you.(It's tough to be a girl sometimes.)
3. Turning down the radio when we are looking for an address(I do this all of the time.)
4.The first naked man women see is ‘Ken( This is an awkward image)
5.Women can't keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.( Very true we always have to tell at least one person.)
6.women keep three different shampoos and two different conditioners in the shower.( I think I have more)
7.On average, a woman kisses about 79 men before getting married( EWWW, Thats alot of dudes)
8.Gossip. Gossip about everything that walks( We do, its a bad thing)
9.Hold grudges( I hate this about girls we never let go of anything.)
10.always disclosure to much when we are on a date.( Thats why a lot of us are still single.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com