Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boys... Men one day I hope.....

Have you ever gotten to a stage where you no longer want to deal with young and simple dudes? Well,  ladies, I have. I am to a point where I am so tired of dealing with the same dudes non-stop. I have made a list and I have been trying to stick with it.... Well, I have been avoiding all dudes in general. I think I just need a break. Well, I put myself in isolation and decided that I was no longer dealing with stupid dudes. I believe that we should pick who we are. You can't be a nickel looking for dime it just doesn't work. I think that so far I have most of my stuff together so I don't see why I can't get a good guy.
The guys that always choose me are always the same ones. No JOKE!!!! They are the ones that drive a cadi, good teeth, have 5 kids, no real job and say:" red bone, red bone, Dang you thick. Can I call you baby girl." REALLY? does that even work on girls... If this does you need to upgrade you taste. I think that this is totally disrespectful. So I wondered why I was always getting guys like this what was it about me that attracted these duds. And really I don't have the answer maybe it is me or how I look I don't know.
So for a while, No one was hitting on me so that as great but then here we go again. I was out with my girls and this dude comes up to me and was like "yo, mami! you look so yummy your my type foreal." I thought to myself again!!!! I just don't get it. I asked my friends do I need to change something about myself... So I hope one day I will meet someone who doesn't yell from their car, or call me thunder thickness, or say I am yummy. We are not 12.... Until then I am stuck being harassed by boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com