Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CHEATING

I am reading a book about ladies getting their stuff together. It is a book about rules on how to catch no good dogs, and do's and don't's in relationships. I got to the chapter about cheating. This chapter was about why do men cheat? I always been asked this question and I have always wondered the answer. I was reading what the author said; she stated that men just cheat to cheat and women cheat with a purpose. Like we cheat because our man lacks something. She also stated that it is ok to cheat even if their is a label like boyfriend/girlfriend, I thought that was crazy yeah, I mean their isn't a paper stating you are going to spend your life with that person, but that is the next step to marriage is being in a committed relationship and I believe there is never a good enough reason to step out on your spouse regardless of the label, it shows you have no respect for others and you do not have respect for yourself. I do agree that men are more sloppy then women when they cheat. But i believe that women are dumber because most of the time when we cheat we leave with the other man, because we always think the grass is greener on the other side.
NEWFLASH LADIES: It is not greener on the other side and to be honest its nasty and tacky to cheat just break up with the person and be single. there are no right and wrong ways to cheat. Cheating is horrible period and we shouldn't do it. SO for all my people out there that think cheating is ok, and you'll never get caught I hope that you experience an S.T.D or something horrible, because it is never ok to play with people's emotions. openly or discreetly.....

1 comment:

  1. CHEATING COMES IN ALL FORMS-THEY CAN BE SLIGHTLY DETECTABLE OR THEY CAN BE BLATANTLY EXPOSED.EITHER WAY,CHEATING CAN START FROM A VERY
    TINY,INSIGNIFICANT THING UNTIL IT SPURTS UNTO A BEHEMOTH OF A PERJURY.
    KNOW WHEN TO STOP CHEATING.WHEN YOUR CHEATING BECOMES CHRONIC,THERE'S NO BIGGER WAY OUT.

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com