Monday, December 28, 2009

NEW YEAR To GET RIGHT.....

This last week all of my friends, and people at church have been talking about New Years Resolutions, and to be honest I am one of those people that do not believe in them.. Why you ask, well think about everyone who makes them somehow finds themselves unhappy, or just stop doing what they said they would do for the new year. Saying your gonna loose weight in the new year is dumb... for one we should always try to stay healthy we don't need a reason to amp us up for it. Or saying I'm quiting drinking in the new years, what happens when your at a party and cant drink... Or my favorite I swear No more guys I'm laying off of them... and then you meet the sexiest Guy one the planet but you cant talk to him b/c you made up a stupid rule... So here is My thing, everyday I plan to work on loving me more and I know there are going to be days where I fall of the band wagon and somehow I will get back up. I will have more fun, and on the days I don't I will think of the days that I did. I will eat better and for the days that I cheat.. heck I will enjoy that piece of cake and pizza to the fullest.. we Only live once... I will learn to allow myself to want a relationship and if he doesn't come around well... then I can think of this time as a time of growth... I don't drink so that wont be an issue...Lol BUT we need to stop putting so much pressure on us being perfect and try being perfect in our own imperfections. And if you want something don't wait till the new year to do it make you your motivation and do it anytime.. whether it is right now or six months from now... lastly, remember what you want also wants you...

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree..y do we need 2 wait 4 anoder yr 2 change f we really wantd 2 bcum a beter prson?..though NY's rsolutions has traditionally bcum a part of r way of thinking, i wud stl bliv nt 2 giv myslf promises i am nt sre 2 keep..ol t matters is we live ds life happier each day--dt's beter dan any resolution 4 sure:)

    ADVANCE HAPI NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com