Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Box

The box
someone once said to me that I didn't live to live. I thought to myself we all have a box that we live in and we all live in different ways. Some live without any limits and others live in between the lines. However, who are we to tell people that the way they live is wrong. I kept thinking that My living wasn't real and then I realized that I live and love differently from a lot of people and that is a risk that I am willing to take. What is living if we all live the same? What's the point of taking risks if all of the risks are the same? Next time someone tells you your not living to live. Just think about your own box and know your living to live for you!

1 comment:

  1. We have nothing to explain to anyone. We are purposely unique from each other. We don't live for others' satisfaction. They don't live for our impression.
    As long as you know you are GROWING in this life, it's perfectly enough.

    ReplyDelete

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com