Sunday, January 31, 2010

do we really change

So I thought I was starting the year off good. No problems no drama and especially no guys. I've swore off dudes for awhile cuz I thought I am really tired of getting the same types of dudes and I thought for once in my life I'm not gonna catch any feelings for anyone or let guys run the show... so. One day I was listening to my friend talk about how she can DAte all these guys n not catch any feeling. I thought to myself how fun. So I decided I was gonna do the same. So I started going out n I met this guy named aramon.cute boy plays football. So I thought how perfect...so we started to hang out n chill I thought he was cool but so not my type.. so we would make out n I trainned myself not to like him, and. It worked... problem he ended up super crazy he tried to say I was like all his girls...that I wasn't a good girl. Than he took my phone went through it and then tried to pin stuff on me. So I just went home. He called me the next day thinking we were fine, I realized something I can't be anybody. But me. I thought I could be casual and it would be different but hey I still got crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers.com

Little Foot - Find me on Bloggers.com